Below are the general conditions Stickermaster Business to consumer.
1. Stickermaster: Stickermaster, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 71793437, located in Harderwijk at the Verkeersweg 3a (3842 LC), user of these general conditions.
2. Further information from Stickermaster:
Phone number: +31(0)341-729680
VAT identification number: NL193350130B04
3. Other party: the (potential) customer of offered goods or services of Stickermaster.
1. By means of offer and acceptance in the order procedure of Stickermaster, the parties will declare these general terms and conditions applicable to the agreement that the parties have entered into with each other. Insofar as the content of this has not been changed, these general terms and conditions will also apply to future contractual relationships between the parties.
2. Deviations from these terms and conditions only apply insofar as parties have expressly agreed in writing.
3. General (purchase) conditions of the Counterparty are explicitly rejected.
4. Third parties that are involved in the execution of the agreement by Stickermaster may also invoke these general terms and conditions.
5. If one or more (part (s)) of the provisions of these general terms and conditions are null and void, or are destroyed, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will continue to apply. In that case, the Parties will consult with each other to agree on new rules to replace the null and void or nullified provisions, which will reflect as much as possible the purpose and purport of the null and void or nullified provisions.
6. These general terms and conditions are sent digitally by the Counterparty, are accessible to the Counterparty on the Stickermaster website at all times and can be sent in writing at the latter's request.
3. Offer and agreement
1. Every offer, in the form of an offer or otherwise, is completely and unconditionally free of obligation and revocable, unless otherwise stated in writing by Stickermaster.
2. All offers are only valid insofar as stocks last.
3. The prices as stated on the website or in another form of an offer are in Euros and include 21% VAT and subject to levies, surcharges and other factors.
4. All statements of Stickermaster of numbers, sizes, weights and colors of the articles in the shown or provided designs, samples, drawings, images, photos or models are only indications. A slight deviation from this in the delivered article does not lead to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the agreement on the part of Stickermaster.
5. An offer does not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
6. An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of your order by Stickermaster. Stickermaster is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery, unless expressly provided otherwise. If an order is not accepted, Stickermaster will notify this within two (2) working days after receipt of the order.
1. Stickermaster delivers the articles after the conclusion of the agreement within the term set in the main contract and to the delivery method chosen by the Other Party, taking into account the delivery costs stated in the main contract and accepted by the Other Party.
2. If no one is present at the specified shipping address, the Other Party may receive a message that the order can be picked up at a nearby collection location.
3. The delivery period is not fatal, as a result the Counterparty must always first give Stickermaster notice of default, whereby a reasonable and reasonable period of time must be set before proceeding to any remedies. Stickermaster is not obliged to compensate damage as a result of delay in the delivery that can be attributed to the Other Party. If the delivery is still immediate 30 days after the conclusion of the agreement, then the Counterparty has the right to cancel the order.
4. The risk of loss or reduction of the value of the goods to be delivered shall pass to the Other Party from the moment that they are in their power. This has already taken place regardless of the transfer of ownership.
5. Stickermaster is entitled in the execution of the agreement to make use of competent third parties if this is desirable in the opinion of Stickermaster with a view to an optimal performance of the agreement for the Other Party. The agreement does not apply pursuant to article 7: 404 of the Dutch Civil Code.
5. Right of withdrawal
1. This article only applies if the Other Party is a natural person who is hand